Our Team

Our Team

We love hearing from you.

If you would like to leave a comment for the team, simply click where it tells how many comments there are under a particular blog entry (like 0, 1, 2, etc...).

A place to write your comments will appear. Write anything you'd like us (and other blog readers) to be able to read.
Be sure to write you name.

Under the comment box, click anonymous and then publish your comment.

(Those who have emailed us have encouraged us as well. Any way you can encourage us is appreacited)

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

WOW!

Wow! That's the only word that comes to mind when trying to describe my experience. God has done some amazing things in my life while on the trip and it is just incredible the transformation that has already been made in my thought process on life and my Christianity.
The day started with some painting at the church where I then left with Greg, Chris, Julie, Ron and Janice to Lisa's (a native of Antigua) house to get some various odd jobs done around her house. That was an amazing experience in itself just to see how she lives, what she lives in, and then to see how happy and blessed she is. If I had met her in the states I would have thought this lady was one of the richest women in the world and had everything! She has nothing when it comes to materials, but she feels so blessed and so happy because of the power of God in her life.
I met an amazing man on the pier today who works as a security guard and talked with him about Christianity and he immediately asked me for a Bible. Of course we had none on us, but don't worry, I'm heading back there with 20 Bibles on Thursday so he can share with his friends too.
I could go on and on about the people of Antigua and the way the have blessed my life, but I have an annoying youth pastor breathing down my neck waiting to blog.

To Ma - Thank you so much for the responses, I miss you so much, and wish you were here to take care of me (but don't worry, I have 5 other mom's in Julie, Debbie x2, Gert, and Janice all taking great care of me - you'd be proud!) I'm getting ragged on about how I'm a momma's boy, but I wouldn't have it any other way! I can't wait to get home and give you one giant hug!
To Pa - I miss you so much and I hope you've been feeling better! I've been praying everyday for you and I know you've been praying for me! Thank you for your amazing love and kindness towards me and I cannot wait to get home to see you!
Love you all!
Andrew

2 comments:

Rebecca Ann said...

Hey Bud It looks like you are doing amazing works like I knew you would and in return God is doing amazing things in your life I am so proud and am praying for you daily I love you so much can't wait to hear all about it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Drewny!! I'm so excited to hear all about your incredible trip! Although this is my first post, you've been in my thoughts & prayers this week! I'm so proud of what an incredible man you are & how you're being used by God to be a blessing to others! You are such a joy & treasure!! Tim says, "Hey bro, ya done good!" We love you, Drewny!! Love, Sandy & Tim