Our Team

Our Team

We love hearing from you.

If you would like to leave a comment for the team, simply click where it tells how many comments there are under a particular blog entry (like 0, 1, 2, etc...).

A place to write your comments will appear. Write anything you'd like us (and other blog readers) to be able to read.
Be sure to write you name.

Under the comment box, click anonymous and then publish your comment.

(Those who have emailed us have encouraged us as well. Any way you can encourage us is appreacited)

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Blessed Adventure

At the beginning it has been a blessed adventure. The signs of direction from God to strive forwarded toward this mission trip have been strong and pure. The people that back me in prayer, support and guidance, along with the encouragement from my fellow team members has be awesome. As a great leader told me, our God DOES awesome things for us. I've had the pleasure to meet many fantastic people here in Antigua. The children are full of passion, passion in Christ, passion of fellowship (to go that extremely), passion to prosper in there lives. Even the children we see on the street love the attention that we give them, if it's only a picture with there friends. But as I see our mission's the children are the ones in need of somebody to go that extra mile to bring Christ into their family's home. During this week we are here, I've seen the young Wesleyan men starting to pray for and canvasing for the people of Gray's Farm Community. The repairs of the church is minor compared to the need for God in the community. As another great leader in our group stated, God is already here, we didn't bring him down here, that we are here as guides to help people understand God, and guides there souls to God when ever possible. Remember its all about our God, we have these problems in every city, even ours, but if we can save one more soul it's worth it.
The biggest thing that has happen for me here is how much closer I've became with God, He has taken me on this journey to have the people and ministers of Antigua to bring me closer to my father God. I pray with all my heart that the people in the Kingdom can fine Jesus in the way that I have and strive to prosper with Jesus our lord as time goes on. I want to thank my supporters, friends and family for the greatest gift of my life.

In Christ
Frank

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frank, I wish everyone who reads this could really see you here so they could totally understand what you are saying. I have watched you connect with a couple of the men here and wanted to tell you that your work on the plumbing of the church is like the work that God does inside a person when he makes them a "new man". It does not always show up on the exterior but the interior works like He designed it to work. That new man will be more and more visible as time goes on. Just like the people of this little Grays Farm church will see that their church is becoming more alive.
If anyone reading this would like to see what Frank is talking about do not hesitate to ask to see his photos of this trip. He has some great ones!

Greg

Anonymous said...

Dear Team-
I love seeing the pictures and reading the blogs everyday. In fact, I look forward to checking the blog to see/read what awesome things God is doing in your hearts and in the hearts of the people. I feel strongly today that you all need encouragement, so I wanted to share this passage with you... a Psalm of Ascent

Psalm 134
Praise the Lord, all you servants who minister by night in the house of the Lord. Lift up your hands in the sanctuary and praise the Lord. May the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth, bless you from Zion.

Bless the Lord and be blessed by Him!!
Alisa

Anonymous said...

Hi all,
Sure is great seeing Gods work not only with the people of Antigua but with each and very one of you. We are praying for a safe travel home for some of you and a safe travel for the next group. We can't wait to hear all of your stories and to see Franks 300 pictures. May God keep you all safe on your travels. We pray for Ron and Janice also, that God will send the people they need and for HIS church and the people in Antigua. Your all in His Hands. Holly, Loree and Jodee