Our Team

Our Team

We love hearing from you.

If you would like to leave a comment for the team, simply click where it tells how many comments there are under a particular blog entry (like 0, 1, 2, etc...).

A place to write your comments will appear. Write anything you'd like us (and other blog readers) to be able to read.
Be sure to write you name.

Under the comment box, click anonymous and then publish your comment.

(Those who have emailed us have encouraged us as well. Any way you can encourage us is appreacited)

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Another day in Antigua!

Hello to all! We have just gotten back from our evening church service, which was amazing! I love the energy and the spirit of the people on the island. They are on fire for God and want to spread the word of Jesus to everyone that they meet. It was amazing how many "Amens" and "Hallelujahs" I heard tonight...you could not help it not to join in.
As I was talking to my team members the other day I commented on how here in Antigua there is poverty everywhere you look but the Christians in Antigua are so happy and determined to spread the Word of Jesus Christ! But back in the states we have so much and people who are Christians hold back on sharing their faith. Here in Antigua it doesn't matter what you look like what you sound like what matters is how you feel with the presence of God pouring over you! I have learned here in Antigua to be thankful for what I have and not be afraid to show God's love to anyone. Again, it doesn't matter what you look like or what you sound like all that matters are the souls that will be saved to Christ.
I have been so Blessed to be apart of this trip and I thank you all for the opportunity, prayers, and support you have given.
Nicole

No comments: