Our Team

Our Team

We love hearing from you.

If you would like to leave a comment for the team, simply click where it tells how many comments there are under a particular blog entry (like 0, 1, 2, etc...).

A place to write your comments will appear. Write anything you'd like us (and other blog readers) to be able to read.
Be sure to write you name.

Under the comment box, click anonymous and then publish your comment.

(Those who have emailed us have encouraged us as well. Any way you can encourage us is appreacited)

Friday, March 14, 2008

Hi everyone,
The time in Antiqua has been an awesome adventure. I have enjoyed every
bit of my time - the physical work, devotions, church services, fellowship
with my team and all the people here.
Yesterday morning we gave out bibles and candy to children and adults that walked
by or drove by. I'm so amazed by how receptive they are. Men or women driving by
would stop and ask for a bible. God is working and I love it!! We serve a powerful
and loving God and nothing is impossible for Him. I have come to truly love the
people here and I know God is going to do a mighty work in this community.
I thank Ron and Janice for there heart of ministry. They both inspire me.
GOD IS GOOD!!
Love you all,
Gert

No comments: