Our Team

Our Team

We love hearing from you.

If you would like to leave a comment for the team, simply click where it tells how many comments there are under a particular blog entry (like 0, 1, 2, etc...).

A place to write your comments will appear. Write anything you'd like us (and other blog readers) to be able to read.
Be sure to write you name.

Under the comment box, click anonymous and then publish your comment.

(Those who have emailed us have encouraged us as well. Any way you can encourage us is appreacited)

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Team #2 - R&R day

Passing out Bibles and candy at Grays Farm. People wanted Bibles more than candy. The news spread that we were passing out Bibles and we were swarmed!
After a prayer walk around the church with Brother Michael, we gathered for the last group photo under the swingset.

Hello from Antigua this is austin writing I would just like to state that this has been an awesome experience and has totally changed my view on many of the things I have such as a roof over my head ,safe runing water and electricity things many of the people here go without. The best thing about Antigua itself in my opinion would be the people here because they are verry friendly. My grama has been fealing better after a day or so of rest . I would like to thank all the people at home who have been supporting me and the team financialy and with prayer.

No comments: