Our Team

Our Team

We love hearing from you.

If you would like to leave a comment for the team, simply click where it tells how many comments there are under a particular blog entry (like 0, 1, 2, etc...).

A place to write your comments will appear. Write anything you'd like us (and other blog readers) to be able to read.
Be sure to write you name.

Under the comment box, click anonymous and then publish your comment.

(Those who have emailed us have encouraged us as well. Any way you can encourage us is appreacited)

Friday, March 7, 2008

Going and Coming

Pastor Peter here. I have the pleasure of entering the final blog entry for week 1.
As I write, our friends on week 2 are beginning their day of travel. I want to be sure everyone who is keeping up with this blog prays for them today and throughout the coming week. Traveling today are:
Ray Megie
Tony Parsons
Debbie Bowman
Austin Bowman
Andrew Hable

They will join those who are here already:
Greg Shaw
Chris Shaw
Debi Desantis
Gert Zyrowski
Julie Richardson
Dave Richardson

And don't forget our great Missionary Hosts:
Ron & Janice Jones

What a team! What a week they are going to experience.

Ron has asked me this week, "Aren't you proud of your people?" My answer has easily been, "Yes". (But then, I have been proud of all the people of NBWC since God first brought us together.) Have I been proud of how Team 1 has conducted themselves, cared for one another, and fulled engaged in the ministry here? Absolutely. We have been a great team together. I pray God will bless the church we have served; Grays Farm Wesleyan Holiness Church.

Perhaps the greatest personal lesson for me this week has been the renewing of my calling to preach & teach God's word. I love discovering and sharing God's truth. What I have seen in the ministers in Antigua is a certainty and authority to share God's word. God has used them to encourage me in this. Pray for me.

I am so appreciative of Ron & Janice Jones. They have been fantastic to us and for us. By the time I get home it will be 9 days that I've been away from Sarah, William & Kate--I've never left them that long. I miss them deeply. Being here has helped me appreciate the commitment missionaries make in leaving family and their homes to serve God in other countries. I'll be home Saturday (we leave today but have an overnight layover in New Jersey). Ron & Janice will be home...sometime. Pray for them.

Thanks for supporting our team this week. We've loved your comments and loved knowing that so many of you are looking on with excitement and praying for us daily. It means a great deal. Keep it up next week.

Bye for now,
Peter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Antigua team!
Just to let you know I too have been praying for you and have been on the Antigua blog site. It's really good to hear the stories you all have shared about what God has been doing with each of you & the ministry there! Thanks for sharing! Roberta